- What Is PIP (Personal Injury Protection) Insurance?
- What if I’m Partially At Fault for the Accident?
- How Long Do I Have To File A No-Fault Injury Claim?
- Pedestrian Accidents in New York
- How Long Does It Take To Settle A Pedestrian Accident Case?
- How Does A Pedestrian Accident Claim Differ From An Auto Accident Claim?
- What To Do After A Pedestrian Accident in New York
UBER / Rideshare Accidents
- Mistakes To Avoid After an UBER Accident
- How Long Does It Take To Settle An Uber Accident Case?
- Drunk Driver UBER Accidents
- Can I Sue UBER for an Accident?
- UBER Accident Injury Coverage for Riders
General Personal Injury
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- How Long Does It Take To Settle An Injury Claim?
- Should I Accept The Insurance Companies First Offer?
- Can I Change Personal Injury Lawyers?
- Do All Cases Go To Trial?
- Who Pays for my Medical Bills After an Accident?
- What Types of Cases Does Shaevitz & Shaevitz Handle?
- Can I Collect For Emotional Damages?
- What Is A Deposition?
- Can I Sue New York City for a Personal Injury?
- How To Determine How Much My Injury Case Is Worth
Public Transportation Accidents
- Public Transportation Injury Claims Overview
- Can I Sue The MTA?
- Statute of Limitations for Filing a Claim Against the MTA
- Filing A Late Notice of Claim Against The City of New York
- Do Claims Against the City of New York Take Longer?
- How Do Bus Accident Injury Claims Work?
Slip & Fall Injuries
- Workplace Slip and Fall Injuries
- Faulty Handrail Injuries
- Slip & Fall On Someone Else’s Property
- Slip & Fall Injuries on Ice or Snow
- Slip & Fall Accidents in A Store
- Slip & Fall Accidents at School
- Sidewalk Slip & Fall Cases
- Parking Lot Defect Injuries
- Do Warning Signs Impact Slip & Fall Cases?
- Falling Object Injuries
- Swimming Pool Injuries